• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8344] Barracks - Slots appear as used with ??? instead of unit numbers

DeletedUser867

v0.35.3-(c5f36cd) (2016-02-02 17:59)

Game version: __ (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here)
Game world: __zz1
Browser + version: __Chrome
Version 48.0.2564.97 m
Flash Player version: __embedded PepperFlash.
Description:Shockwave Flash 20.0 r0
Version:20.0.0.286

Macromedia is disabled
Operating System: __Windows 10
Screen resolution: __1920 x 1080 dual screen
Account name: __Katwijk
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: __5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__Only one training slot is available in the Barracks, per the attached snapshot. There's no upgrade tab, but I've long since opened all five slots.
__

Expected situation:
__Train 5 squads
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __Open the Barracks
2. __Train one squad
3. __Try to train a second squad
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

NoFreeSlot.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

happened to me too
and when i tried to remove, all that i tried to add (5), they were one under another in the first slot
this is when i removed all 5 of them:
http://prntscr.com/9yv7q9
following this i tried it again so after i've closed barracs window, and tried it again, it operated normally

We can confirm it happens, but don't yet know why, and we can't reproduce it yet. We'll offer 50 diamonds for the first person to give us accurate reproduction steps for this issue. The offer stands until reproduction steps have been found or the bug has been fixed.

Sorry folks, we have to cancel the offer for the 50 diamonds, because we found the cause:

(with debug Flash Player)
1. Have multiple productions queued in the Barracks
2. Let Barracks production sit with multiple productions stored inside (ready for collection)
3. Collect production
4. Open Barracks as soon as it becomes available after collection
5. Observe: Flash error (only visible with debug Flash Player installed)
6. Observe: Barracks screen is broken

Refresh fixes the issue.

DeletedUser867

You can also get rid of the ???? if you Train1, reopen, Train2, reopen, and 3,4,5 will behave normally, so it's some sort of initialization problem.