• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Barracks show ??? for all values

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veeb

Game version: __ v0.35.3-(c5f36cd) (2016-02-02 17:59)
Game world:Beta
Browser + version: Edge latest version 25.10586.0.0
Flash Player version: 10 - latest
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366x768
Account name: Veeb
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 today(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__The values all show ??? Please see photograph

Expected situation:
It should show the correct values, which should have gone as were produced?

Reproduction Steps
__click on Barracks
2. __??? everywhere

Attachments

• more barracks glitches.PNG
    more barracks glitches.PNG
    534 KB · Views: 183

Veeb

and now when I try to train troops- it accepted the golums research but the other 4 triple question mark units were still there. see attached picture but would not accept Sorceress training. Barracks totally unusable right now :(

Attachments

• barracks 2.PNG
    barracks 2.PNG
    223.7 KB · Views: 156

DeletedUser336

I am also having the same problem, I can however train all troops

DeletedUser

What I noticed is that you can train more troops, but they're all filed in the first slot, and the last four slots remain locked with the question marks.

When I train in sequence: barbarians, crossbowmen, cerberus, paladins and priests, I only see the barbarians in the first slot. However, when I delete these, the crossbowmen are visible next in the first slot. Deleting these will show the cerberus, deleting those the paladins, and deleting the paladins will finally show the priests. When I delete those, the slot is empty.

Silly thing is that when I tried next to see if I could line up more in the first slot, the locked slots with question marks disappeared and at this moment the barrack functions as normal, didn't even have to refresh the game.
edit 2: it seems that the slots with question marks only appear after you've just collected one or more batches of troops that had completed training.

Total time for training is incorrect however, and the mouseover tooltip is messed up as well: http://prntscr.com/9z9ehg
The first slot counts correctly, the following slots just add the time needed to train one unit, even when you put in a full training squad.
(edit 1: just notice that that was reported here as well: https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/barracks-displaying-incorrect-training-time.4079/)

Last edited by a moderator:

Veeb

It appears to be functioning today correctly and there is a sorceress in the first spot still and is counting down, I will check if this is the last and is now working

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us. The issue has been reported to the developers. :)

Mikekun

hello

I'm found another bug in barraks troops. I'm can't trian small unit, expamle 8 unint, ackept only large unit look like 40 unit.

greetings Mikekun

DeletedUser628

When are the diamonds given?
We as moderators cannot distribute diamonds so the task falls on the Community Manager. As soon as he's available he'll review the reports and reward the diamonds where required. Apologies for the wait. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.