• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8325] Upon loading: "500 - Internal server error"

• Thread starter DeletedUser1247
  • Start date

DeletedUser336

mine has been fixed and able to play again...thank you

DeletedUser

why isnT it still not working for me?... Grrrrr. Please HEEEEEELP!!!!

Been 2 days now.

Small update: we have not forgotten about this issue and we are still working on resolving it. We do fear it is taking longer than we had expected, unfortunately... :( We apologise for any inconvenience this issue is currently causing to those who cannot play because of it, and please be assured that we're doing all we can to resolve it as soon as possible.

DeletedUser613

well it is now 06:46 am and I still can not get on to the game this is starting to get very very very very annoying

DeletedUser

Hello
Still unable to connect this morning ...server error ... I specify that there is no number after error ...
you'll have to find a solution that starts to become painful :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
two days with can't play ... grrrrrrrrrrr

DeletedUser1503

Same problem until 5 days with another account.
Please cancel your last very bad update and give us back the previous version of the game.

DeletedUser

there was not a backup server to migrate the accounts of players? We are 15,000 players on beta should not be the only ones ?

DeletedUser613

And still getting server 500 error - when is this going to be resolved

DeletedUser

Grrrrrrrrr...This is a pain in the asssH. After a week not being able to connect on beta.. I'm getting mad, going crazy. Might as well delete my beta account or what?

I hope we will get compensation for this, like maybe diamonds? Day dreaming maybe? Better have something for all of us. As of now, you owe me for 7 days.

God help them repair that huge bug please.

ophion

I can't understand the problem. The very same thing happened last week and I was unable to access the game for 3 days. It was then fixed last Thursday only to happen again a few days later. Surely if they knew how to fix it last week we shouldn't have to wait days for it to be fixed the second time?

DeletedUser

again and again "error server" ... enough is enough ... you will have to find a solution ... it starts to do well ...
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

Just tried again and same thing is happening. Are you devs on vacantion or what? 8 days now for me, without a freaking minute of loging in. I just feel like yelling, tap my feet on the ground, bang my head on the wall, or shoot someone lol. All this time passing by, I'M sure I've lost my grade , I loose $$ , products, knowledge points and everything. What is the problem here? What went wrong? The first time I see a bug being so long to be repaired. Do something damn it.

Edit by Muf-Muf: Please mind your language.

Last edited by a moderator: