• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8325] Upon loading: "500 - Internal server error"

• Thread starter DeletedUser1247
  • Start date

DeletedUser613

Can we please have some input here as to what the blue blazes is going on, surely it would have been prudent to have some sort of back up for situations like this

DeletedUser1503

No informations, no news, no solutions to this confirmed bug. 10 days for me that i can't connect and the last official reply to this post is dated from saterday.......

be assured that we're doing all we can to resolve it as soon as possible.

Are you sure ?

ophion

Finally able to log in today around 11.30am...fingers crossed it remains fixed this time.

We have just deployed a new game version that should fix this issue. Please let us know if you still have issues with loading the game and we'll check it out a.s.a.p. :)

DeletedUser1503

Hi and thanks for reply.
Sorry but for on my account (Hera) the bug remain the same. Unable to login until more than 8 days now. I have a ticket open for that.

DeletedUser

Again today, still cant get in beta elvenar. I did ticket ,I speak here, and I'm still mad.

DO YOU WANT HUGS AND KISSES? Because as soon as I can login I will for sure come and thank you! This is nonsense.

DeletedUser613

Well, finally able to log in again today, but what about compensation for lost time. I had just cast a pair of spells for extra goods with 12 hours duration, these have been wasted so also either a replacement for the spells or compensation for the relic and goods wasted in there production

DeletedUser

Some diam's for compensation ? four day's without connect it's not normal :mad:
on Forge of empires beta's we have diam's every time for all the problems
we can have ...

DeletedUser

all right. here some HUGS AND KISSES as i promised, because for now i am logged in on beta after what? 9 days? Hope this bug will stay away from me....

But what would be nice, is to be COMPENSATED for our losses. please I'M begging , down on my knees.

DeletedUser

grrrrrrrrrrrr there it goes again...Cant log in again.....so the bug is not fixed. Please help.

DeletedUser1503

Ok... after just one little hour where I can play to the game yesterday, bug comes again :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
May be it's a new function of Elvenar, you can play only one hour every 10 days..............................................

Please help us and resolve this problem definitivly.

Alright, it seems we have two different problems going on with errors upon login:

500 - internal server error
This is the issue we have now been able to fix, and which does no longer occur. In this case, you would receive an error message like this:
500error2.png

Server Error
This error appears in the loading bar, and is not a pop up like the error above. This is a different error. If you encounter this, please write a message to our Support. We'll do our best to assist you there: we have found a way to at least temporarily fix this issue in most cases. We are still looking into what causes this issue, and we hope to find the cause soon.

DeletedUser1503

for me it's the second one (on loading bar).

I have forgot to tell on my ticket that yerterday when the error comes it's just after a innactivity pop up comes on my screen. But not today. Today it's just after moving and sell some building.

May be a relation betwen innactivity deconexion and this bug ?

Edit by Muf-Muf: Please mind your language

Last edited by a moderator:
It's more likely that it is caused by something that's directly influencing your City (such as indeed moving buildings). We're looking into it!