• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8200] repetitive quest “gain 4000 marble

DeletedUser1231

Game version: __ 0.34.3140-v0.34.1-(staging) (2016-01-20 13:29)
Game world: __beta01
Browser + version: __google chrome
40.0.2214.94 m
Flash Player version: __18,0,0,209
Operating System: __windows XP proffesional
Screen resolution: __1680*1050
Account name: __benroq
Humans or Elves: __elves

Reproducibility: _5/5_/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ repetitive quest “gain 4000 marble

Current situation:
__I have twice beg her " gain 4000 marble " for the same gains (35000 coins and 2500 supplies) which come in my series of repetitive quests
__

Brummbaer

I can confirm this issue.

Duplicate quest: Gain 4000 Marbles

Game version: 0.34.3140-v0.34.1-(staging) (2016-01-20 13:29)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 43.0.4
Shockwave Flash Player version: 20.0.0.267
Operating System: Windows7 64
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5

Last edited:

DeletedUser628

Thank you both for the posts, and apologies for the late response.

We've attempted to reproduce this but so far it's rather random. We're trying to figure out what precisely is causing it. Once we find that we'll pass along the information to the developers. :)

DeletedUser1075

I have it too. I can add that when the game updated with the new quests, that was one of the two showing. Not sure if that could have caused/aggravated/added to the issue.

We can see that it is indeed possible that you get two quests that appear to be exactly the same at the same time, but in fact they are not the same quests. In our system the quests are seperate (they have two different ID numbers, which is of course invisible ingame). We will have to inquire with our game designers whether this is intended or not. Of all cases we have seen so far, we did not see anyone who had the same quest (so: the same ID in our system) twice. :)

DeletedUser1231

Actually muf-muf it is a small bug.;)
But as I find that o has already far too many repetitive quests, does not interest me to one more.

Ha yes I forgot, thank you for diamonds, it is actually very rewarding and it is a good thing to reward the players (even if I have to admit it that it is my first report of bug):p