• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [8179] Timers are inaccurate

DeletedUser607

okay, a situation I've seen several times during the last 2 days:

let's say, I'd get a KP every full hour. I start with 0 KP at 12:01 (spent KPs). at 13:00, I have not one but 2 KPs. When I try to spend them, I get a message that I can't spend that many KPs (need to reload everything).

so far, I thought that I made a mistake, but now I've seen what actually happens. a few seconds before I'd get a KP, I get a phantom KP (this time, when I saw it, I got that KP at ~5 seconds. then at 0, I got a second one. when I spent them, I got an error message (1 KP spent, the other one vanishes again).

Win 7 64 bit,
firefox 43.0.4
flash 20.0.0.286

this bug happens occasionally, yesterday (20.1.2016) I had it about 3 times, 21.1.2016, 0 times, and now a few minutes after midnight, on 22.1.2016, it just happened again, and this time, I saw it.

EDIT: even weirder, 10 minutes later, I had 2 KPs. I could donate them (the counter even rised), and did not get an error message. something is wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser778

I had this wednesday 2 or 3 times since then I waited for it to happen again to make a screenshot for a bug report, but nothing since then...

DeletedUser118

I had a similiar situation just now.

The KP bar showed me I had 4 KPs I could spend. So I went to my fellow and tried to spend them at his Wonder. But instead I recieved an error message saying that I cannot spend anymore KPs. I went back to my city and all my KPs were gone but the counter at the Wonder was still on the same level as before. I reloaded the game and now I see three instead of four KPs in my bar, which either means I lost one or it was never there but shown to me.

Brummbaer

Here too,
appearring and disappearing KP. Time Counter Problem, see also New Issue from me

Upper Picture actual time point
Mid picture KP added
lower picture after game reload direct after KP added.

>>>> Look at the time counter (mismatch)

Game version: 0.34.3140-v0.34.1-(staging) (2016-01-20 13:29)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 43.0.4
Shockwave Flash Player version: 20.0.0.267
Operating System: Windows7 64
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility:5/5

Attachments

• Unbenannt3.JPG
    Unbenannt3.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
It seems that the timers do not run accurately (not just the KP bar, but also e.g. Workshop production). We will forward that general issue, thanks for the report! :)

Brummbaer

Dear Muf-Muf,
I have the the same issue again in Version 0.35

Game version: v0.35.13(d329f9a) (2016-02-11 11:59)

Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Firefox 44.0.2
Shockwave Flash Player version: 20.0.0.306
Operating System: Windows7 64
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproduce: always (depends of the time between current and refresh game)

Upper picture: current
Lower picture: after reload game

Attachments

• elv12aJPG.JPG
    elv12aJPG.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 125
  • elv12bJPG.JPG
    elv12bJPG.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited: