• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [7845] Click & drag misses buildings

DeletedUser

Game version: 0.31.2679-v0.31-rc4-(master) (2015-12-14 17:27)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Mozilla Firefox 42.0
Flash Player version: 20,0,0,235
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Tintagel
Humans or Elves: Human
Hardware Acceleration: ON

Reproducibility: 5/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
When clicking and dragging to collect the buildings, some are being missed (and yes, I do go over them correctly).

Expected situation:
All buildings to be collected.

Reproduction Steps
wait till your buildings are ready to be collected
2. click mouse and hold down, drag over the buildings you want to collect
3. make sure that it's not you who's missing any buildings (can see them light up)
4. notice that some buildings have been missed.

Extra Information
This happens especially with my granite buildings (have ten, in two rows of five each). First, third and fifth building (lvl 3) are collected, second and fourth are not. Edit: it does not always happen with the other row (lvl 2).
It sometimes happens (reproducability 3/5 or 4/5) with my residential buildings as well.
It's not as if I'm super fast in collecting and therefore missing some buildings. I also make sure that I really go over them correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks!
Have been keeping an eye on this since the update, but although it seems to be fixed indeed for houses (skipped one or two but that could've been for dragging over them out of line), I still have the same problem with my granite mines.

Thanks, Tintagel. Copied your post to a new thread because it seems slightly different (though likely releated) to the issue that was reported here, so we will forward it seperately.