• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [7725] World Map not loading

DeletedUser1250

The problem of the freeze and the not loading of the world map is back. Not sure if I should make a seperate new post or not.

Game version: 0.34.3140-v0.34.1-(staging) (2016-01-20 13:29)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: __ Google chrome 47.0.2526.111 m
Flash Player version: __ Adobe flash player 20,0,0,286
Operating System: __ Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __Anne65
Humans or Elves: __Elves

Reproducibility: 4/5 - 5/5 , sometimes not when you visited the first city

Current situation:
I am visiting neighbours. The loading of their city goes fine. The helping goes fine too. Then I try to return to worldmap so I can visit the next, but it freezes when I try to load the world map. It takes up to about 13 seconds each time. Not more, not less.

Reproduction steps:
- open the world map
- visit a neighbour
- help him (seems this is essential)
- return to the world map and it will freeze

If it doesn't freeze when you have visited the first city, then continue.

freeze.png

When visiting the fellows of the fellowship to help them, I got another problem which is maybe part of the same. After visiting a fellow, I open the memberlist to visit the next, but then I have to wait, also up to 13 seconds.

Now I think this is important:
This problem only happens after helping someone!

I can visit any city I want on the world map and return to the world map without a freeze, as long as I don't give the daily help. Same for the memberships list of my fellowship. it opens without problems, one after the other, unless I give the daily help, Then it takes up to 13 seconds to load.

We have had a few performance issues with Neighborly Help, for which we released a small patch yesterday. Is this still an issue for you now? :)

DeletedUser1250

Just visited the fellows and the neighbours. The problem with the loading of the membership list is gone. The freeze when returning to world map after helping a neighbour is also gone. Solved, so thank you!