• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [7707] Collecting hand stuck

DeletedUser778

Game version: 0.29.2193-v0.29-rc5-(master) (2015-11-17 10:15)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: FF 41.0.1
Flash Player version: 19.0.0.245
Operating System: Win7 64bit
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: LordB
Humans or Elves: Elf
Hardware Acceleration: ON
City graphic quality: low

In the last days I was experiencing it quite often, that if I collect something with lmb pressed it doesn't stop when I released the lmb, so I collected stuff i didn't want to collect yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Game version: 0.29.2193-v0.29-rc5-(master) (2015-11-17 10:15)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: FF 41.0.1
Flash Player version: 19.0.0.245
Operating System: Win7 64bit
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: LordB
Humans or Elves: Elf
Hardware Acceleration: ON
City graphic quality: low

In the last days I was experiencing it quite often, that if I collect something with lmb pressed it doesn't stop when I released the lmb, so I collected stuff i didn't want to collect yet.

Silly question perhaps but are you using a hard-wired mouse, or a wireless with batteries?

DeletedUser31

Silly question perhaps but are you using a hard-wired mouse, or a wireless with batteries?
That is a valid question. We have tried reproducing this issue, but had no luck so far. I had this issue once, really long time ago, when I was dragging the mouse really fast across the screen. Could this be the case here as well?

DeletedUser778

Wired mouse and I would say I was not really fast with collecting.

DeletedUser31

Thank you for reporting. We forwarded the issue to our development team.

DeletedUser628

Appears to be fixed with 0.31, if anyone still experiences it please do let us know. :)

It does not appear to happen all the time, nor to everyone, but we can confirm that it indeed does sometimes happen. We will reopen this issue, thank you! :)