• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [7681] Coins tooltip under Culture

DeletedUser1250

Game version: 0.30.2384-1511c35-(master) (2015-11-25 15:53)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Google chrome
Flash Player version: ?
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: ?
Account name: Anne65
Humans or Elves: Elves__
Hardware Acceleration: ON

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
After visiting someone and helping him/her, the coins add normally to the coins and show there. But after leaving the city, the coins show under the culture too.
__

Expected situation:
The coins shouldn't show under the culture.

Explanation
When I visit someone, the coins count like normal. It shows normal.

Then I click on the next fellow of the fellowship and when it starts to open that city, the coins show again under the culture. I have not clicked on the hand yet, the city is still loading when it shows the coins.

visiting bug.png

When I visit someone in the map, it shows when I return from the visited city to the map.

visiting bug 1a.png

Steps to reproduce:
1. Visit someone in the fellowship.
2. Give him the helping hand.
3. After giving help, click on the next fellow to visit
4. The coins will show under the culture when the city is loading

or
1. Visit a neighbour
2. Give him the helping hand
3. After giving help, return to the map
4. The coins will show under the culture when the map is loading.

DeletedUser778

Happens to me too.

Edit: After buying goods for coins it showed again under culture while visiting a fellow too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1250

And something to add: I noticed my coins were almost full. I visited the trader, bought some goods, then collected coins from residences. When I visited the last fellow for a helping hand, it showed 332k under the culture, the amount of what I just collected.

I also had a minus under the culture in red, I believe it were the coins I needed to update some buildings.

DeletedUser31

Thank you for reporting, we were able to reproduce this issue and we forwarded it to our development team.