• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [7238] Trader selection Error

Brummbaer

When looking on trader, I can see following offers
upload_2015-10-15_22-3-9.png

When selecting silk and demand ANY, this result is diplayed
upload_2015-10-15_22-4-2.png

When selecting silk and demand crystal, this result is diplayed
upload_2015-10-15_22-5-26.png

Regards Brummbaer

Are you (still) able to reproduce this multiple times? We have just tried reproducing it, and it worked fine for us. Some notes: when there are no offers available for the given search result, the window says "No offers found.", which is not the case in your second screenshot. This suggests that, instead of not showing the offers at all, there is a problem with loading the page (at least this one time that it seemed to have happened for you).

DeletedUser778

I have experienced it today too.
When I searched dust for anything i get the dust for gems displayed, if I am on the first page (1/4) and search dust for gems i get the avaibale offers displayed too, but if i change the search from dust for any to dust for gems when I'm on page 2/4, 3/4, or 4/4 i get displayed nothing.

fjPiDIlT5Alz.jpg
kChuJfpvHpak.jpg

Edit:
Did some further testing: For silk for crystals i have 2,x pages of offers out of 4 total pages of silk offers. There the bug only occurs when I change to silk for crystal when I'm on page 4/4.
Steel for planks is even more wierd: I have 1 page and 2 offers for it in the trader when I change to steel for planks on page 1 and 2/3 everyhing is fine, but when i change to it from page 3 i get on an empty page 2, even if there should be 2 offers... page 1 is normal.
When I sort my trader for scrolls for crystal i have 6 pages of trades, if i change the search to steel for crystal when I'm on page 2+ i get an empty page, even if there are 6 offers for steel for crystal.

Last edited by a moderator: