• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [7222] Building does not count for Quest

DeletedUser118

This morning my Scrolls Manufactory had a Level up from 11 to 12, but it didn't count for the following Quest:

gdt8qqci.jpg

Scrolls are one of my boosted goods and I was online the time it finished upgrading.

Maybe it helps to know that after the upgrade was done, the building turned invisible so I had to refresh the browser to make it visible again.

Using FF 41.0 and Flash 19.0.0.185

System is Win10

DeletedUser778

I had invisible buildings after upgrading them sometimes too. (residences and workshops)

DeletedUser118

Updating the manufactory to Level 13 counted and I could finish the quest.

We have tested this specific quest in the same situation you described (Elves, Scrolls Manufactory, the same levels, etc.), and have not been able to reproduce this error. If you are still experiencing it, please do let us know and we'll further investigate, but for now we'll archive this thread.

DeletedUser778

I upgraded 2 residences to lvl 17 over night and had the quest "Noble Residences" (Complete 1 Residence upgrade to level 11 or higher) active, but the quest is not completed.

DeletedUser1122

I've upgraded a residence to lvl 10 for the quest "Increasing population" tonight and it still shows 20/100.