• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [7208] quest: research one technology with not anymore maxed out techtree

DeletedUser628

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Juni. Indeed recurring quests of that type should not appear when you have completed all existing researches. We will pass along this information. :)

DeletedUser607

sorry, that's now the other way around.

the quests are still missing, the tech tree is since your update no longer maxed out.

there needs to be some sort of determination of the status of the tech tree... the system still thinks that it is maxed out.

Yes, we have forwarded the issues as described in the first post. There are such quests for those who have reached the Dwarven chapter, but they currently don't seem to become active, which indeed is buggy. :)

DeletedUser607

okay, interesting.

apparently my bugreport was wrong or so, because... that here is fixed. according to the tag it has.

so the bug I encountered is the exact opposite of this report (read it correctly) and the exact same thing as I reported earlier, which was fixed too.

so what is going on. fixed or not fixed?