• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [6936] I Cannot cancel residence upgrade

DeletedUser590

Game version: __ 0.25.1295-af3ff88-(master) (2015-09-28 14:36)
Game world: __ beta
Browser + version: __ google chrome version 44.0.2403.155 m
Flash Player version: __ 18,0,0,232
Operating System: __windows 8.1
Screen resolution: __ 1600 x 900
Account name: __ Corseforever
Humans or Elves: __ Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON

Hello,

I tried several times to cancel a residence upgrade from level 15 to 16. Each time I tried, I received the following message : "Sorry, an internal error occurred. Please try again later".

DeletedUser283

question : have you researched "Dwarf-style residential buildings" yet ?

DeletedUser590

I have a new piece of information :
1. I started 4 residences upgrades from lvl 16 to 17, and could just cancel all of them successfully
2. I did the test again on one single residence : upgrade from lvl 15 to lvl 16, then tried to cancel the upgrade, and got the same error message as explained previously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it indeed seems to be the upgrade from 15 to 16 that is problematic. Other upgrade levels work perfectly fine. :)

DeletedUser778

I could really use a fix asap, otherwise half of my city will be without a connection to the mainhall :confused:

Didn't worked out like planned....
FQZRwyQH3GOg.jpg

DeletedUser

Same thing happened to me today ... Accidentally clicked on upgrade for 2 residences and my Culture bonus took a nosedive And I couldn't do anything at all after that ... Hoping for this to be fixed as soon as possible ...