• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [6857] Ingame error fighting every battle

DeletedUser

It's impossible to fight a battle. Constant ingame errors being thrown and the game reloaded each time.

Game version: __ (0.26.1417-v0.26-rc4-(master) (2015-10-06 9:24)
Game world: __beta
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 45.0.2454.101 m
Flash Player version: __19,0,0,185 installed
Operating System: __Windows 7
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __Liberty
Humans or Elves: __Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON/OFF ON

Reproducibility: __/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
5/5. Doesn't happen every time I use the SorceressII, but definitely happens in every battle.

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Can't complete a battle. Ingame errors thrown and game rebooted.

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
Fight any battle. Using Sorceress IIs in the battle. Error thrown just as soon as I use her.

Just tried again in a different battle. Was able to use the Sorceress several times before the "ingame error". But, still got it, all the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser628

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Liberty. Can you please let me know what graphics quality you are using for battles (game settings), and what speed in battles you are using? Also, are there other units in your army when you do these battles? As I have tried quite a few battles with Sorceress II and have yet to receive an ingame error.

We have been able to confirm this. This happens when you hover your mouse over enemy units while it is their turn / try to click units while it is the enemy's turn. As this should not be possible, the game gives an error, resulting in a forced reload. A current workaround would be to keep your cursor away from enemy units during their turns. :)