• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [6697] Buildings do not auto start productions

DeletedUser408

I am going to assume this has been reported a long time ago, but i noticed it is not fixed yet.

Many buildings that should be able to auto start production after an upgrade, like House or now the Granite or Copper mines, DO NOT start until you re-log into the game.

So it could be many hours before you get back in meanwhile a house or granite mine had been upgraded for lets say 3-4 hours but yet does not produce anything at all.

This should be fixed in programming

DeletedUser778

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser628

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, MandM. There is a current issue which LordB has linked to, but the buildings still work properly in the background so a refresh of the game page would allow you to collect missing resources.

If it is about buildings not starting their production till after you login once their construction or upgrade completed, then that is intended behavior. :)

DeletedUser408

what? that is intended behavior?
Correct my problem is i've upgraded House and Granite mines for the day adn gone to work lets , the mine is ready in 3.5hrs and once Upgrade is complete it should start to produce right away, but it does not till after i log in 8 hrs later back from work? I can understand buildings that require input from us ot set a time of production, but buildings that do not should autostart, right.

FOE and does not wait ill you log back in to trigger auto productions, this make no sense to me

When you are offline, an upgrade cannot finish. It will finish upon login when the timer runs out while you are offline. This is why the production of Residences and the Granite Mine don't start right away when they are done upgrading when you are offline.

If you are online while the upgrade finishes, though, the building should indeed start producing right away. The fact that they currently don't do this is indeed a bug, and this is what we have forwarded to our development team.

DeletedUser408

ok not sure what you forwarded as a bug, as they do start once i log back in, But something is wrong with code, FOE(another Inno Game) Auto starts anything it can like house ans such while i am offline after upgrade is complete, Perhaps Elvenar Devs can speak to the FOE devs on what coding is needed to do that, it makes no sense to wait till i am back online, if it is 4 hrs to complete regardless of me loging back in at the 4hr mark or 8 hrs later it should have 4 hrs worth of production going , simple

DeletedUser118

Its still not wanted in this game, no matter how it is over at FoE. Different game, different way of playing.

Oh and, yes I wouldn't mind if the production auto-started right after the building is finished, too. No matter if you're online or not. But the Devs seem to not want it that way. So nothing much we can do about it.

If you are online when the upgrade finishes, you no longer have to refresh the game window in order to start production in your newly upgraded (or newly built) residence or granite mine. In case you are offline when it finishes, it will start producing the moment you log in to the game again.