• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [6221] Hardware accelaration slows down the game

• Thread starter DeletedUser1025
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser967

Muf-Muf I have same issues, sometimes when I tried to motivate people after a few of them all cities disappear - cities of players and mine, I need relog then but issues from post #3 I have often.

CPU: Intel i5-3230M 2x2,6GHz
GPU: GeForce GT 740M
It's a laptop. ;)

DeletedUser1095

Since the update my battles have been dragging terribly. Turning off hardware acceleration helped.
Windows 7, Firefox/40.0, 1344x621, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM), CPU @ 210 GHz 210 GHz

DeletedUser1122

Since the update my battles have been dragging terribly. Turning off hardware acceleration helped.
Windows 7, Firefox/40.0, 1344x621, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM), CPU @ 210 GHz 210 GHz
Same here, its also slow down any other game i'm running at the same time.

W8.1, Chrome 45.0.2454.85 m
I5-4670K
Gefore GTX 760

DeletedUser651

Mine too Mink. I have been doing a few battles the last couple of days and I had to check my internet connection it was so slow....but I am getting 45 mps so it isn't my speed. Dragging like crazy. But I have HA off and it is dragging.

A lot of performance updates have been done over the last couple of weeks. These should go a long way in fixing the issues described here. If anyone does still have issues with the Hardware Acceleration feature, please do let us know by creating a new thread in the Report a Bug section of this forum. We will deal with new cases on a case-by-case basis, so we will close this bigger collection of reports now.

Status
Not open for further replies.