• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [6214] Visited cities appear zoomed-in when opening

DeletedUser283

Game version: 0.22.136-c4d3af7-(master) (2015-08-04 13:28)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: Waterfox 39.0
Flash Player version: 18.0.0.209
Operating System: Windows 7 home premium 64
Screen resolution: 1440x900
Account name: Philplessis
Humans or Elves: Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON or OFF indifferently
(tested both modes ;) )

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: N/A

Current situation:
start : my city view is zoom-out
whenever I visit another city, be it via the FS member list, the notification window or from the wolrd map, the visited city opens in zoom-in view

Expected situation:
As I started from a zoomed-out city, I expect to have the same view in all visited cities

Reproduction Steps
In one's own city, make sure you are in zoom-out view
2. go visit another city from the world map, via the FS member list or via the notification window
3. the visited city opens in zoom-in view

Screenshots of the bug:
I hope that this is self explanatory enough ^_^

----------

DeletedUser927

Game version: 0.22.136-c4d3af7-(master) (2015-08-04 13:28)
Game world: Beta1
Browser + version: 44.0.2403.125 m
Flash Player version: 18.0.0.209
Operating System: Windows 8.1 home 64
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Old Owl
Humans or Elves: Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON

I find out the same issue

Marindor

This is not a bug, but it's something that's changed in the current game version. Should you wish to have this changed to zoomed-out , please feel free to open a discussion thread about that in the General Discussion forum, so we can elaborate about it and hear what others think! For now, I'll archive this thread as "not a bug" :)

DeletedUser

This is a bug and will be processed as such - our apologies for the confusement. :)
Glad to hear it's a bug after all ;)

Edit:
sorry Philplessis, didn't notice your thread while I was looking for a similar report, or I would've posted here and back up your bug report, instead of making a new one ^^