• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [6212] Quest: Garden of Harmony

Preator

Game version: 0.22.258-92eb3d1-(master) (2015-08-11 9:20)
Game world: Beta 1
Browser + version: __
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __
Screen resolution: __
Account name: Preator
Humans or Elves: Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON

The blank fields are irrelevant for this case.

Reproducibility: 5/5 (I assume so, happened only once to me and i cannot test it further since it is a main quest)

Quest title: Garden of Harmony

Current situation:
The quest is completed even if i did not research "Garden of Harmony" yet. The quest has been completed once i researched "City Expansion 20".

Expected situation:
I expected the quest not to be completed until "Garden of Harmony" is researched.

Reproduction Steps
Play the game until you get the main quest "Garden of Harmony"
2. Research "City Expansion 20" before researching "Garden of Harmony".

Screenshots of the bug:
3NuI8uN.png

Additional info:
I realized after posting this message that the icons of "Garden of Harmony" and "City Expansion 20" are swapped as well. I don't know if they are related issues.
BiFj4kn.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us, Preator. This is likely because of the confusion between the two researches (notice how they have the wrong icons in front of them). We will check this and get back to you.

Preator

After finishing "Garden of Harmony" the new main quest now is "Room for Harmony", which requires "City Expansion 20" to be researched. And it is not completed although i have already researched that. I fear i will be stuck at this point if the bug will be corrected before i am done researching "Garden of Harmony" :)

fiGdyiv.png