• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [6073] Cobbled roads too costly

DeletedUser1126

Game version: __ 0.21.14985-1f89e56-(master) (2015-07-21 14:23)
Game world: __ Beta 1
Browser + version: __ Firefox 39.0
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __ Mac OSX 10.10.4
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __ Wournos
Humans or Elves: __ Elves

Reproducibility: 1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Cobbled roads can't be built because 1 tile now costs 290M of each tier 2 good.

Expected situation:
That I would be able to build roads for a discount. :p

Reproduction Steps
After some testing the cost resets upon logout. When I build 1 tile, drag and wait the blue glow change to red and I cannot build more tiles. That's when the cost changes (had 700-something thousand display once, nothing a third time.)

Screenshots of the bug:
Skarmavbild%202015-07-21%20kl.%2017.54.01_zpsulfnsirj.png

Skarmavbild%202015-07-21%20kl.%2018.07.09_zpsngngqpcu.png

Skarmavbild%202015-07-21%20kl.%2018.09.12_zpsaiylhz8p.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1126

Build 1 tile, drag and wait. The semi-transparent selection will turn red. Click Done to get out of building mode and check the roads in the build menu. Mine now says 57600 on all tier 2 goods.

Oh wow, sorry, missed the "build 1" step. That is indeed... buggy, to say the least. Thanks for the report!

DeletedUser927

I found the same issue, but for me is just a little less goods :p
After reloading the page the costs go back to the right amount but after positioning the first tile they rise up again. I tried four times and each time had the same behaviour

Attachments

• Immagine.jpg
    Immagine.jpg
    794.3 KB · Views: 146

DeletedUser1126

Oh wow, sorry, missed the "build 1" step. That is indeed... buggy, to say the least. Thanks for the report!
I should've been more clear. I rarely write these reports (cause someone else always beats me to it).
Enjoy! ;)

Your report is fine - no worries about that! You said that you had placed a street before the bug occured, even, I just missed it when reading it. :)

DeletedUser

And it still happens: first tile went fine, next one was a bit too costly for me :D

http://prntscr.com/7wsgug

edit:
refresh seemed to solve it though, it didn't occur again for me (now).