• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5892] Fellowship Message Down Arrow

DeletedUser867

1) The upper arrow and the slider bar both work when you're composing a message, but the down arrow does NOT work, even when you're reviewing written text.

2) The cursor "|" needs to be thicker or colored or something, more like the mouse icon. Using the arrow keys to move the cursor around works pretty well, but moving the cursor with the mouse is a bit cranky and it helps not at all that the cursor is hard to see.

I'm using Chrome and can provide additional details if the problem is not ubiquitous.

Last edited by a moderator:
1) There is indeed a scroll bar that shows as if you can scroll down, even if you cannot scroll. We can confirm this issue and will use this thread to process that bug report.

2) We cannot reproduce this issue - the cursor seems to work fine. Please note that the actual "click point" of the cursor is the top left of the icon (the little triangle at the top left points to the "click point"). If you have any other issues with the cursor, please open a new thread for that, as we would like to keep our bug reports limited to one issue per thread. :)

DeletedUser867

The down arrow works fine now. I'm a little bit surprised that the mouse wheel doesn't scroll, but I don't think it's a reportable bug.