• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5273] green background after visiting players

• Thread starter DeletedUser1247
  • Start date

DeletedUser778

One more issue I find is that I cannot return to the world map after entering / finishing a battle ... I am only able to return back to my city ..the World map icon is greyed out .... So after I enter battle I have to return back to my city and then go back to the world map ...
I have it too. I can only return home.
Furthermore I just got a black screen visitng a neighbour: Menus are all there but the town was all black.
Tryed to return home and then tryed visiting again -> crash
After reloading still blackscreen visiting. Switching to full screen mode results in the black gone, but I'm seeing a completely empty city with nothing: No mainhall, no other building, no streets, etc.

Edit: It gets more wierd: Tryed another player -> visiting first works, but help icon greyed out, so I tryed to go to the world map and back to that player = blackscreen. Returned home -> Worldmap = I'm not on the worldmap but in the players city I visited last without the top left menu. :confused:

Edit2: Emptying browser cache helped, but wow that was really wierd.

Edit3: Aaaaaaaaand again blackscreen :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
One more issue I find is that I cannot return to the world map after entering / finishing a battle ... I am only able to return back to my city ..the World map icon is greyed out .... So after I enter battle I have to return back to my city and then go back to the world map ...

Hi ddevil - this issue has been forwarded to the development team for fixing :)
It's only happening if you manual battle - if you auto-fight or negotiate the encounter the 'return to world map' button works just fine :)

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues as LordB above?

DeletedUser819

Thanks for all People at the Team of ELVENAR
this time ... I can visit my Neighbors and help them
I`m very, very glad ...
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser118

Hi ddevil - this issue has been forwarded to the development team for fixing :)
It's only happening if you manual battle - if you auto-fight or negotiate the encounter the 'return to world map' button works just fine :)

Is anyone else experiencing the same issues as LordB above?

Had that till yesterday but today it didn't show up again. The only bug left for me is the lagging map.

DeletedUser283

same here :
I could visit all my neighbours and provide help
but all that is now even slower than before, and I have the same display issue as @Katzenprinz and @ddevil :
the edges of the discovered area do not show up (no colors, no names) unless heavily called upon by moving the map around and beyond...

on top of that, the memory leak is now at the top of its form : going from the world map to cities and back several times pushed the memory consumption of the Flash plugin over 2.8 GB and up !
could Elvenar devs take a hint from FoE ones, who found a way to purge the memory and release it once you exit a visited city ?

and yes, I cannot return to the map after a battle, even when it is the last encounter of the province and I have a scout to send out on his way ...
and no, I do not auto-battle; only fools and people who are late do auto-battle ;)

Last edited by a moderator: