• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5145] Offers tabs at the Trader don't remember pages

DeletedUser

It seems to be necessary to report this formally (although done before in other threads).

I consider it as a bug introduced by the hotfix of the severe trade offer update bug (because it was working properly before), that the offers tabs at the Trader don't remember pages, when you change tabs. This is annoying because it's convenient to browse through the offers pages and sometimes look up your goods storage by changing to the 'Place offer' tab.

DeletedUser

I do not think it's a bug.
You should instead make a suggestion, which I will vote for :)

DeletedUser628

Are we certain it used to work as such? I don't remember it returning me to the correct page at any point, but might be I've just forgotten about it. If it used to work properly and is now broken, then that would be considered a bug. If it was simply never implemented then it should be tackled through a suggestion/future game design.

I will check to see what's the case with it and will let you know so we can be certain. :)

DeletedUser628

Yep, memory/brain must have been fried as it did use to remember the page you were on. Can confirm it no longer works as such.

Reproduction steps:
1. Move beyond page 1 at the 'offers' tab in the Trader.
2. Switch to a different tab in the Trader.
3. Return to the 'offers' tab, the page is reset to 1.

Preator

Something similar with a slight difference happens for Wholesaler tab as well. Look at the screenshot:
Although this is the 3rd page, it says 1st page.
XvGPYla.png

Reproduction steps:
1. Move beyond page 1 at the Wholesaler tab in the Trader.
2. Switch to a different tab in the Trader.
3. Return to the Wholesaler tab, the page counter is reset to 1, but the page itself is not.

DeletedUser

I hope this will be fixed in the next update because it is very annoying ...