• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [5142] Blue exclamation marks indicating quest progress not working properly

DeletedUser

Recently I watched several quests, that didn't make any progress that was indicated by showing blue exclamation marks.

An upgrade quest indicated progress just after relogging without any action.
A relics gain quest indicated progress just after starting a fight and instantly retreating.

This list may be expanded...

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us, methusu. I believe you may be onto something as I've noticed similar behavior. We'll look into it.

DeletedUser

This happens on any relog / reload on declineable quests. shouldn't be tough to repo.

Ones i mainly do are the collect x amount of gold or supplys, and i see the ! every relog/load

DeletedUser628

Working reproduction steps:
1. Get repeatable quest;
2. Do a portion of the quest (if requirement is to get X coin, get Y coin where Y<X);
3. Reload the game OR enter and leave a battle;
4. The quest gets the blue "!" mark for progress, even though you haven't made any progress through the action at step 3.

Will check to see if this is intended or not, it may in fact serve as a reminder for the quest as well.

DeletedUser

It doesn't look that straightforward to me, I think I remember the one repeatable quest I mentioned showing the exclamtion mark after leaving the battle, NOT the other.

Edit: It also happens to story quests ('The Magic Current II').

Last edited by a moderator: