• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4832] Broken Valor and Daze Enemies abilities not working properly

DeletedUser

Just a doubt which almost all the players have it for a long long time ...Do the dev's actually play the game at all ?? atleast do they try it out before releasing it to the general public ?? I mean they should have played the game atleast to test if a bug has been corrected or not ...thats how things normally work, isnt it?? ... and if they really tested it how come they did not notice such a big blunder that the Sorceress is actually not being effective and the real bug has not been rectified at all ?? Or they just did some changes in the programming and made you guys inform that its been rectified without actually trying it out at all ??:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

Calm down ddevil. Darkstar will once again have a look at it and I'm sure it'll be fixed with the next update. Till then just continue using other troops and that's it. I can understand that you're fed up with this issue but on the other hand its not like you MUST use Sorceresses or else you won't be able to fight. Stay cool buddy. :cool:

DeletedUser628

The devs do play the game and there are testing servers where they test all issues. But as we're all humans, errors are quite possible. Starting from the fact that the issue grew and grew - initially it was reported for the sorceress' ability, but then we found it affected the treant abilities as well, which lead to confirming that the abilities as a whole are broken so they affect all units which have them (including enemy units on the map). So, I believe with the frequent change of information and updating the report, some info may have gotten lost.

All changes, game improvements or bug, go through a whole series of tests and checks, but there's no full-proof system as things can always slip through the cracks unnoticed. Just like no matter how hard we try, some bugs every once in a while will get from beta to the live servers without being noticed here. Yes, it's a bad issue, but pointing fingers won't in any way help get it resolved. All we can do it hope it gets resolved sooner than later. Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

DeletedUser

Calm down ddevil. Darkstar will once again have a look at it and I'm sure it'll be fixed with the next update. Till then just continue using other troops and that's it. I can understand that you're fed up with this issue but on the other hand its not like you MUST use Sorceresses or else you won't be able to fight. Stay cool buddy. :cool:
LOL...I am always calm @Katzenprinz ...its just a game and I always keep it that way ... I was seriously asking it as a genuine doubt rather than because of being fed up ... I have never used the sorceress till they informed that they are fixed yesterday and once i knew it was still bugged i stopped using them once again immediately ... So no worries there for me at all ... But i was really shocked to see the dev's can say something as fixed when its clearly not ... its not something anybody who plays the game can miss that easily ... its right on-your-face type bug atleast for the players because they play the game .... I seriously cannot understand how the dev's can miss it if they really tested it ...

@Darkstar I can understand bugs coming through while introducing some new codes /new features ... Or even while changing something in an existing feature ... But when there was already a complaint that these units are not working properly I think its the basic responsibility of the dev's to check more than once properly whether everything is correct from their side before announcing its fixed ... I am not asking /saying for something extraordinary am i ?? ANd again its not a new bug thats seeped in ...its the original complaint itself still very much present minus another small issue which was along with this ... Anyways I am sorry if my message came out as if I am fed up / moaning about this issue .... Again I am insisting it was only just a genuine doubt from my side ...

DeletedUser384

As much as I can see that is reported two months ago. Shouldn't you just change percents in code so it works properly? If your programmers aren't capable of doing that in two months maybe it is time to change your stuff. Right? I know bunch of good programmers.