• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4739] Research menu drag bug

DeletedUser209

When I open research menu dragging technologies with mouse is bugged. It started after latest update.

Dragging left and right works as it should - when I move mouse to the left, while holding left button, the page is moving to the right side, the other side is also fine, but when I move my mouse up or down it's wrong. Moving mouse up will make the page go up and moving mouse down will make the page go down. At first I thought it's a new feature, but it's not in the release notes. It also feels very bad and confusing. That's why I believe it's unintentional and it's a bug.

I'm using opera.

DeletedUser209

Also sometimes when I click on a research the whole page moves instead of opening the research I wanted. I don't know when it happens as sometimes it does and sometimes it works correctly.

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this issue guys. We have been able to reproduce it and it has been forwarded to our development team now for a fix. Thanks again!

DeletedUser

Sorry i didnt notice this topic. My apologies. I have the same problem with Chrome, Firefox, Maxthon, Opera and Internet Explorer. All are latest versions.

Marindor

No problem there Cherubim and thank you for clarifying! Seems to be not only Opera-related, that's good to know! :)

DeletedUser503

Just now also having problem with Research Tree page. Cannot see topmost or bottommost squares
because page will not drag up or down at all, only left or right. Hope it's fixed soon, because I will
not be able to reach to apply knowledge points or activate. Thank you.

DeletedUser503

The up or down drag movement capability appears to be working in the Research Tree now,
thank you!