• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4719] Research tab empty?

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):

What I expected to happen: To see the research tree

What actually happened: Blanc screen

How often has this happened: several times since I tried to log in

Screenshots/Additional information:
rahjQbJ.jpg

Reproduction Steps:

1. Go to research

2. Look at the non-existing research tree

Player Name: SignLady

World: Beta

Operating System: Mac OS 10.9.5

Browser and Version: Chrome Versie 41.0.2272.76 (64-bit)

Flash Version: 17,0,0,134 (just installed newest version)
Screen Resolution: 13-inch (2560 x 1600)

DeletedUser

I'm having the same issue.. pls fix ASAP. My knowledge points meter is reaching its max

DeletedUser628

Thank you both for the reports. This is indeed a confirmed issue, we're investigating it as we speak. What you may want to try is resize your browser window, that appears to help in most instances (go back to your city, make your browser window smaller, then enter tech tree). Apologies for any inconvenience, we'll keep you informed on any updates with this.

For anyone experiencing the same issue, please at least provide us with your screen resolution. Thank you!

DeletedUser

Thank you both for the reports. This is indeed a confirmed issue, we're investigating it as we speak. What you may want to try is resize your browser window, that appears to help in most instances (go back to your city, make your browser window smaller, then enter tech tree). Apologies for any inconvenience, we'll keep you informed on any updates with this.

For anyone experiencing the same issue, please at least provide us with your screen resolution. Thank you!
Browser resizing works>. thank you

DeletedUser

Thank you, the resize of my browser window did work. But I hope you guys can solve it soon :)

DeletedUser628

A hotfix has now been implemented, which includes a fix for this issue. You should no longer be having trouble accessing your tech tree regardless of your resolution. If you do encounter any error, please do let us know. :)