• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4704] Broken Endgame Quests

DeletedUser126

General Description (Overview):

What I expected to happen:
To get quest with reasonable reward for my level, and for my race.

What actually happened:
I got quest that had less reward than lv 1 quests, and i got other faction quest asking to build elven buildings.

How often has this happened:
Always

Screenshots/Additional information:

6798368738.jpg

3128517087.jpg

0872694909.jpg

2039992793.jpg

2554653187.jpg

1059356203.jpg

Reproduction Steps:

1. Take quest

2. Decline Quest etc

Player Name: Khebeln

World: Beta1

Operating System: Windows 8

Browser and Version: Mozilla Firefox

Flash Version:

Screen Resolution: 1900x1080

DeletedUser126

While im at it this quest is not broken but it needs to have req reduced to 10 from 20, or no one will ever do it.

3303302714.jpg

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Khebeln! Thanks for reporting this issue :)

In fact there are at least 2 issues here - the issue with the 'endgame' quests I will need to investigate, but the issue you mention with getting an elf quest when you are a human has also been reported by others, and is a confirmed issue. We are however still seeking information abut this issue. Your screenshot shows a different quest to that which we already know about with regard to the 'wrong race' issue, so if I could please ask you to post your first screenshot (the quest 'Admirable Altars, Please') in the 'wrong race' thread, thank you.

You can link to the 'wrong race' thread by clicking here.

DeletedUser31

On the second post:
"While im at it this quest is not broken but it needs to have req reduced to 10 from 20, or no one will ever do it."
Why wouldn't they? 20 KPs are not that hard to get. And you don't have to spend them at once. You can spend them one by one if you want. (At least that's what I would expect. Of course if the quest doesn't allow that then I didn't say a word.)

DeletedUser126

Its a lot harder to get KP at my level :p

It costs me 362k for 1 kp or i need to fight groups of mixed tier 2 mobs with 400-500 units with my 120 :p

Its NOT easy :)

And if that quest was low or mid game yeah it would be good, but not for late game.

DeletedUser58

But you can still complete the quest in 20 hours without spending anything? If you wish to complete the quest quicker, the expenses would be on your own pocket. But you don't have to as you get 1 KP per hour and for 20 hours you'd get 65000 coin and 3500 supplies.

In that aspect is seems like an easier quest than some I've had recently (whose reward was half of the reward for this quest).

DeletedUser126

Remember you can decline quests, if you play actively no one would stay on 1 quests for that long, and 65k and 3500 tools is nothing at my lv :p

DeletedUser58

If a quest asks me to upgrade a building for 2 more levels it may take me two days, but I'd still do it because I was planning to (just didn't get around to it sooner). But wouldn't the same advice apply here, you can decline it if you don't like it? :p It's in fact a fairly easy quest, it just takes a bit of time.

DeletedUser126

Yeah but it just dont sit with me right :p You will see one you get to my lv :p

DeletedUser628

Just wanted to notify you all that this (particularly, the low-reward quests at endgame) was discovered to be an issue and the developers are aware of it. Amy already addressed the rest.