• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4703] Decline a quest with a double click.

DeletedUser317

General Description (Overview): When double click the decline button en the quest Windows lead to a internal error.

What I expected to happen: If i made a double click by mistake when declining a quest not lead to a internal error an forced reload of the game.

What actually happened: Double click the decline button in the quest window lead to a message of "sorry happen a internal error" whit a button of "accept" which lead to reload the game after click it.

How often has this happened: Always

Screenshots/Additional information:

Captura%20de%20pantalla%205_zpsrkryzyph.png

Here already double click in the quest windows.

Captura%20de%20pantalla%206_zpsqoqw7keb.png

Here already one click in the decline button, as aditional information the quest window is not in the back of the confirmation window.

Captura%20de%20pantalla%207_zpstyhaiul9.png

Here already done the second click in the decline button in confirmation window, as you click the ok button the game auto reload.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Select a quest from the icons in the left side of the screen.

2.Double click the decline button.

3. Click two times in the decline button in the confirmation windows. (i not notice this one early)

Player Name: Eladamri

World: Beta (zz1)

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Browser and Version: Internet Explorer 11 - Versión 11.0.9600.17631 and also in Google Chrome - Versión 40.0.2214.115 m

Flash Version: 16,0,0,305

Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768

Edit: Added Flash versión - other step to reproduce the bug - screenshots of the bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Eladamri! Thanks for reporting this issue, and my apologies for the delayed reply :)

I have been unable to reproduce this issue so far, though I have managed to find an issue I believe is connected with the one you report. On double-clicking the decline button, I do get the confirmation window up, but clicking the 'Cancel' button does nothing. I have to reload the game to get out of the situation.

Actual: On double clicking the 'decline' button for a quest, the confirmation window comes up but clicking 'Cancel' does nothing
Expected: On double clicking the 'decline' button the Cancel button in the confirmation window should still function.

Reproduction steps:
1 click on quest icon at the left of the screen
2 double click on the decline button
3 click on the 'Cancel' button
4 observe that the button does not function

I'm using:
Operating System: Windows 7
Browser and version: Chrome 40.0.2214.115 m EDIT: same result in IE 10.0.9200.17116
Flash Version: 16.0.0.305

Your flash version may be found listed in your Flash Player Settings Manager, at Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Flash Player and select the Advanced tab (Windows 7)

Last edited:

DeletedUser317

Hello, Amy.
I check the situation you described, i confirm it at least with Internet Explorer 11 - Versión 11.0.9600.17631 in win 8.1

Thanks for your feedback, Eladamri! I've tested it this morning and couldn't reproduce it. Tried again now and could. Updated reproduction steps:

Steps to reproduce:
1) Click on a questgiver for a declinable quest
2) Double click on 'Decline'
3) Observe that the confirmation window comes up
4) Click 'Decline' - the quest window disappears but the confirmation window remains
5) Click again on 'Decline'
6) Observe the error message
7) Click 'OK' on the error message
8) Observe the game reloads

Alternatively
1) Click on a questgiver for a declinable quest
2) Double click on 'Decline'
3) Observe that the confirmation window comes up
4) Click 'Cancel'
5) Observe the button does not function