• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4702] No fireworks yet !

DeletedUser236

General Description (Overview):
So I just got the quest "Fireworks, Please". I'm not sure if you can call this a bug, but the problem I have with the quest right now is the weird timing..

What I expected to happen:
To get this quest later in my the game

What actually happened:
I got this quest
QReTXmW.png

How often has this happened:
Got the quest once

Screenshots/Additional information:
I just entered tier 3 and haven't even researched the superior residential building or advanced crystal/scrolls/silk manufactory.. Let alone the magic dust one !

gy9NB3h.jpg

Shouldn't the quest be later in my progress?
I will just decline it now and hope that there will be a quest that fits my progress, but I think there is a small timing "bug" :)..

Reproduction Steps:

1. Complete quests

2. Enter tier 3

3. Get quest

Player Name: Acamax

World: Beta

Browser and Version: Chrome 40.0.2214.115 m

Flash Version: 16.0.0.305

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119

Hi Acamax,
It's one of the repeatable quest of the 3rd tier.
So if you do lots of quests, you'll get this one frequently until the end of this tier.

DeletedUser236

It's one of the repeatable quest of the 3rd tier.
So if you do lots of quests, you'll get this one frequently until the end of this tier.

I understand that, but thus far the quests seemed to be in line with the players progress.. So I expected to get a quest for the residences and actual goods manufactury before getting this (repeatable) quest.. :)

DeletedUser

I got this quest as well, but i'm not even near producing tier 3 goods yet, so in my opinion, it's a bit too early for it.

DeletedUser119

There are several quests that don't follow players progress and some of them aren't even repeatable (like the one in this thread : HERE )
But I agree that order of some declinable quests should be changed

DeletedUser

If it's a repeatable quest, the reward difference reported HERE is even more ugly...

DeletedUser136

There are actually more than just a few quests that come up that I couldn't pass until I completed two or more branches on the research tree :(

DeletedUser628

Thank you for the report, Acamax, and everyone else for the additional info. If you come across any quests which you believe became available to you too early in gameplay, please let us know. :)