• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug [4700] No mouseover info when icon appears

DeletedUser236

General Description (Overview):
When you are reading your mouseover info on buildings the info screen disappears whenever a manufactory or workshop is finished producing and the icon pops-up. (Don't know if it's a bug, but since I never played games like this before I just noticed this and think it's a bit annoying.)

What I expected to happen: To be able to read the mouseover info

What actually happened: The mouseover info disappears at the moment that an icon of a workshop or goods manufactory pops-up (when it's done producing).

How often has this happened: All the time

Screenshots/Additional information:

wzVX3zX.png

if you look closely you can see the workshop in the lower row is highlighted (my mouse was on that one, I was reading the mouseover info
NBT21NT.png
), but there is no info from the moment that in the upper row the icon appeared because the building was done producing my supplies

Reproduction Steps:

1. Produce goods or supplies (5 min supplies is when I notice it most often)

2. Read your mouseover info from a residence, workshop or whatever you like :)

3. See the info screen disappear while the workshop icon pops-up (it doesn't happen when the coins icon pops-up from residence)

Player Name: Acamax

World: Beta

Browser and Version: Chrome version 40.0.2214.111 m

Flash Version: 16.0.0.305

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Similar problem with the chrome mouse

1. Go outside the game as example switch to firefox to read something
2. click back to Elvenar
3. if you click with the first click into the game you see there a wrong mouse, but the right tooltip <-> (this happens not always. actually I don`t know the wrong trigger)
4. if you click once again, the right mouse grafic is shown but not always

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Acamax - I have now confirmed the issue in your opening post :)

As stated in the op, if a supply building finishes while reading the mouseover info for another supply building, the mouseover will disappear. Additionally the mouseover will not reappear until you move the mouse away from the building and back again.

Denali, we'll continue with your issue in your original thread for now :)

As the tooltips don't update while open, the game forces the tooltip to close. When you re-open the tooltip, it will show the new, up-to-date information. This is not a bug, but intended behavior. :)