• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce [4695] 'Helping Hands' do not disappear

DeletedUser136

If someone motivates one of my culture items and time expires, the 'helping hands' still appear above it until the screen is refreshed. It's happened at least twice... I'm not sure if it's truly a bug, but it is certainly annoying.

DeletedUser18

Can I ask you to clear your browsers cache and then seeing if the same thing happens, it would be helpful to know as a reference, thank you.

DeletedUser136

I'll try but that may take a bit of time. I need to wait until someone polishes me again so I can watch the countdown and clear my browser when it is almost zero... and I don't have the most active neighbors :(

DeletedUser136

Yes, it does happen with a cleared cache. I was 'polished' yesterday so I completely rebooted and logged back in with 5 minutes left on the timer. I watched the timer expire (without doing anything else in the game) and the hands remained. I still had to refresh to clear them.

DeletedUser18

I still have not been able to reproduce this with any consistency at all, just an update :)

DeletedUser628

Just wanted to let you know we are looking into this. Reproduction is hard but you're not an isolated case, it has happened at different times to different folks. :)

DeletedUser136

Thanks for the updates... and I know it's hard to reproduce. lol. I've tried.

DeletedUser

It happens to me all the time but only on the well of the floating island.