• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4694] Broken Quest: "The Celebrations"

DeletedUser

It is and was clear that aborted quests don't count and are not valid as 'solved quests'.

Meanwhile I completed/'solved' (and earned the rewards) about 8 or 9 times the 'gain 4000 supplies' quest and about 4 or 5 times the 'gain 1000 goods' quest.

So I think there are alreday a lot quests more 'solved' than only the required 6 but the progress bar remains in 2 quests solved ...

If the quest is 'solve 6 DIFFERENT quests', then the text of the quest should be: 'solve 6 different quests' and not 'solve 6 quests', because with solving hundred quests (if there are not 6 different among them) the quest 'The Celebrations' never could be completed ...

DeletedUser

I did a third, different quest (finish a province), earned the reward, but the progress bar of the 'main quest' (The Clebrations) still remains in 2 quests solved ...

DeletedUser

I have the same problem. Can anyone tell me what the solution of this issue is?

Marindor

For now, we'll have to wait for the development team to fix this issue. As far as we know, there's no "workaround" at the moment. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused!