• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4692] Loading notifications

DeletedUser

If I click on the bell to load the notifications after several time (eg. 1 hr) not having clicked on it, the pop up opens, but no notifications are loaded (the message 'loading notifications' remains there for ever).

Closing the pop up and re-click on the bell and all works fine ... (for a certain time)

PD.: If you analyze the sent HTTP-header of this post, you will notice that I'm using Windows 8.1, Chrome 41.0.2272.76 m, to get my player name (Extranjero) you also could look at the posters name, to get my screen resolution (1920 x 1080) you could analyze the viewport information ...

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this issue, we can indeed confirm it. I'll move it to the "Confirmed" section!

Marindor

Hi guys,

After today's update, these problems are gone here. Is anyone still experiencing these issues?

DeletedUser

As this thread is about notifications I mean notifications...

DeletedUser236

i experienced this issue this morning again (the one described by extranjero)

Marindor

Okay, for me this works fine again but as it's still "Confirmed" and not yet "Fixed", the development team hasn't declared it a fix yet, so they're still working on it! Thank you for letting us know!

DeletedUser236

Hi guys,

Is anyone still experiencing these issues now?

Just had the issue again
OiQvtba.png

DeletedUser

After reading Acamax' post I gave it a try and also had the issue.

DeletedUser157

I have this problem from time to time nothing a refresh does not fix though.

DeletedUser283

Hi,
same here, sometimes the notification window opens but does not load
closing it and reopening it may solve it, though you may have to do this more than once.

DeletedUser

I really would like to see my first notification of an accepted trade offer, but most of the time I see this instead ;)

Bildschirmfoto vom 2015-04-14 15:33:43.png

Elderflower

i am also still experiencing this problem. The notification box won't open if I have new notifications. It just freezes at "loading notifications". If I close the box, my alerts then show that I have no new notifications and then the notification box opens easily.