• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4691] [AI] Enemy doesn't attack

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview): The enemy doesn't attack me, because the ai doesn't find a way to attack the squad it want to attack and doesn't switch to an other squad.

What I expected to happen: The enemy squad attacks an other squad of mine.

What actually happened: The enemy didn't move and I could easily kill them with archers.

How often has this happened: Every time

Screenshots/Additional information:

Reproduction Steps:

1. Find a sector with only one enemy squad.
2. Let the enemy squad attack one of your squad at least once.
3. Block the way between the enemy squad and the squad from step 2.

Player Name: tomabrafix

World: zz1

Operating System: Windows 7 Prof 64bit

Browser and Version: Mozilla Firefox 36.0.1

Flash Version:

Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080

DeletedUser

Maybe, but I thought here is the bug that the ai doesn't switch to an other squad than the path finding, because the ai actually can't find a path to the squad (7).

Marindor

Okay thank you! We haven't been able to reproduce this particular issue ourselves yet... Although we know AI isn't optimal yet in general of course. So is there anyone who can confirm this or reproduce it themselves?

DeletedUser

I had this in 2 Combats yesterday. It only happens when there is only 1 Unit left and you stay out of reach of this army. The enemy Ent is the Best unit for that to Test it. When you fight the Ent with Archers and the ent is the Last or Only unit, it moves behind a green island or behind a falling tree and dosn´t move at all.

DeletedUser

I have another one with pictures. Units moved behind Rock and stand still :)

In this Round i killt the enemy. Nice and easy to win.

Marindor

Okay thank you for the confirmation and additional sceenshots Hotrenor Taak. We'll pass it to our developers for fixing!