• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4663] After entering the World, map freezes.

DeletedUser

sry to say that but i have it worse than before...i log in and out..Clear all catches more than before...so..not sure what is done but now it freezes even at home ;) so i dare say antyfixed :p
ps not biggy...:rolleyes:

DeletedUser628

Hello Elvyanix, is your map constantly freezed? If you can 1) enter the world map 2) experience the freezing 3) return to your city 4) go back to the map 5) no longer have the freezing, then that would be the issue that's supposed to be fixed with this update (which we haven't been able to reproduce since then).

If you simply enter the world map and cannot do anything there, then that would be the issue reported at this link. While similar in behavior, the two would be different bugs.

DeletedUser

yup step 12345 all right + the other from that link i did not have befor:ewhat: and need to log in forum several times as well to be able to answer too ;) not sure why but i Guess cos im on IE ( nope dont have other browsers) but i have experienced Things none had so far. at least not reported ;) i Guess i am 1 exception that DOESNT prove the rul:ewink:
ps 3 times charm Works Perfect , 3x log in and out, 3 x Clear all so is no biggy...