• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4563] Problems with the Trader

DeletedUser731

I have same problem. I had 4 pages of offers (~1500 planks, ~1200 scrolls and ~200 dust). Now I have nothing - no offers and no resources.

DeletedUser

Yes, I can see them too. And if I try to delete them, I see the same message as you^^. And I can´t see my new offers, 15 silk for 15 crystals.

DeletedUser

Me also. I have just 'lost' plenty goods in the trader. My trades are gone.
Me too
Lost a hole bunch of trades that I posted thi morning and when you accecpt a trade it says that it is already taken even if we refresh

DeletedUser

Lost a hole bunch of Scrools about (1500) in trades that I posted this morning and when you accept a trade it says that it is already taken even if we refresh

DeletedUser252

Elizabeth I can see 13 offers from you
Denali I see 6 offers from you

DeletedUser

Same for me and a friend (IGN Truemmerfee). Placed a bunch of offers. Some showed up and disappeared after opening the trader again, some never showed up at all. All placed resources are gone though :(

DeletedUser628

This has previously been mentioned but just to let you know the trades aren't gone, they simply appear to be invisible/cannot be seen. So don't worry about losing any goods, those should still be safe and sound. Apologies for the troubles this issue has caused, we're hoping it will be resolved sometime soon.

DeletedUser278

I hadn't noticed any problems with the trader yet. I'm also on windows 7, google chrome like the OP. I went to look up the version number, and chrome started to update, after it had finished updating, I decided to test if I'd have issues now. And lo and behold the test offer I put up is missing from the list with my offers, and it hasn't been taken, because the amount of the good I asked for hasn't changed. So it seems to be somehow connected to the most recent version of chrome... Is everyone with problems using chrome? Or are some using a different browser?

DeletedUser

Indeed I use actual chrome, facing problems furthermore, the outdated offers seem to change once a day, for a short time I'm able to trade.

DeletedUser

Using Firefox. It probably was a coincidence in your case.

DeletedUser

I use firefox and and have the same problem. Trade not showing but goods asked for also not received.

DeletedUser

This morning I can put something on the market and I can see it... but not all problems are solved. I can buy some offers, but not all.

Please fix the trader, without a trader this game is not really playable ;), sorry.

DeletedUser590

Hi,

I'm experiencing right now the same troubles :
1. I cannot see the offers I put yesterday and today
2. When I click on other offers, most of the times the trader tells me they are already gone.

Hope you can fix this soon, as I don't feel confident with such a trader

DeletedUser136

I'm experiencing right now the same troubles :
1. I cannot see the offers I put yesterday and today
2. When I click on other offers, most of the times the trader tells me they are already gone.
I have the same things happening, somewhere on here there is a mod post about it. Even though you cant see your trades they are still posted (your goods amt you were asking for should change as they get taken). If you actually click through the trades the taken ones will grey out and you can take ones that don't.

I wasn't sure until I watched my own goods numbers and asked a neighbor to help me, but it is 'kinda' working. Hopefully they get it fixed very soon.

DeletedUser

This morning I can put something on the market and I can see it...
update:
I saw the my own trades... but after a while... only air is visible and I didn`t sold the goods for other goods.