• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4563] Problems with the Trader

DeletedUser331

ja, es sah kurze Zeiten meines Handels waren zurück.
aber jetzt sind sie weg und der Handel ich heute morgen aus
Verabschiedet Dammermt ist noch nicht eingelöst.

DeletedUser334

try to clear your browser's cache and cookies.
if the problem remains then wait.

my trader seems working ok

DeletedUser236

ja, es sah kurze Zeiten meines Handels waren zurück.
aber jetzt sind sie weg und der Handel ich heute morgen aus
Verabschiedet Dammermt ist noch nicht eingelöst.

Try and keep it English, most of us don't understand German..

But I had the same, this morning I was able to trade and now it doesn't work again.. But it's confirmed so we just have to wait for them to fix it :D

try to clear your browser's cache and cookies.

That's not working for me, so I'll just wait and see what happens ;)

DeletedUser136

it wasn't working for me until about 15 minutes ago... now it seems to be alright. It let me trade and everything was current so at least that's a good sign

DeletedUser

Like Acamax for me it doesn't work now, even after there was a downtime a short while ago.

DeletedUser331

sorry, I'm working with google translator, is probably what went wrong.
yes because you can only wait.
browser cache and delete my ever before, and basically every morning,
I'm so accustomed to DSO, you can eat there every two days said
from the support.

DeletedUser

ok, my offers were deleted, but offered steel never came back to my stash

DeletedUser

Oh dear... i`m not allone. I`ve lost 300 scrolls by accepting an offer... I did see the same window like Acamax

:eek:
Just now i did see ... one of my offers is gone... i`ve lost Crystal , but I didn`t get silk ....
:(
Let`s wait for a solution...

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the offers still gone after a few refreshes? They "should" only be invisible (they take a while to show up), but they are not entirely gone. Please let us know if you are still encountering problems with new trade offers, or if the issues only affect old ones? Or, any other information you may have found.

Thanks for the feedback, Eladamri. From what we have seen, the issue should now be fixed. If it's not, please let us know.

DeletedUser

hey there...
the old offer is still gone. 300 Scrolls are still gone and no silk for the crystals... But i could accept an offer. It`s shown correctly in my goods overview.
It seems as if the Problem is partly rectified...
and i could place some new offers a few minutes ago.... it works...

• Good Job:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Marindor

New issues on this have indeed been reported BrokenHeart. Our developers are currently looking into the matter again. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused here. Please follow this topic for any updates!

DeletedUser

i placed few orders just minutes ago and thought for them to be taken (offered planks for steel)
my planks are gone and no steel either...
refreshed few times, then cleared cache again and refreshed, no changes
i was able to take a trade tho and all was counted correctly
also one trade that was made 2 days ago is still on the market

DeletedUser

Hello , I lost 300 planks in the market. I put offers and disappeared the planks

Thanks

Das gleiche bei mir! Sorry das ich das jetzt in Deutsch schreibe, aber mein Englisch ist doch nicht gut genug für diesen Text.

Ich habe 4x 100 Güter in den Handel gestellt und das Fenster geschlossen. Nach erneutem öffnen um meine Angebote nochmals zu kontrollieren, waren meine offer verschwunden, allerdings auch die Güter die mir abgezogen wurden für den Handel.
Also versuchte ich es vorsichtig noch einmal mit einem Angebot mit 100 Gütern und schloss danach wieder das Fenster. Bei erneuter Kontrolle war auch das Angebot wieder verschwunden, sowie auch die 100 Güter (Planks).
Es hat kein Handel stattgefunden, denn ich habe keine Tauschware erhalten (Marmor/Marble).
Bisher Verlust = 500 Planks :(.

Nach 2h off komme ich eben on und stelle fest das nochmals 400 Planks verschwunden sind, für die ich keinen Handel erstellt habe.

Verlust bisher 900 Planks :(:(:(:(:(

(google translate)
I asked 4x 100 goods in trade and close the window. After re-open my services again to check my offer had vanished, but also the goods which have been deducted me for trade.
So I tried it again carefully with an offer of 100 goods and then closed the window. On re check the offer was gone as well as the 100 freight (Planks).
There has been no trading, because I have no exchange goods received (marble / Marble).
Previously loss = 500 Planks :(.

After 2h off I have just come on and realize again the 400 Planks are gone, for I have created no trade.

Loss previously 900 Planks :(:(:(:(:(

DeletedUser

Samr for me, placed some offers some minutes ago and they are completely gone.
Refreshing and clering cache dosen´t work.

DeletedUser

The lovely trade :-(

trade.JPG

and I lost all my tested items. At the moment it is not a good idea to set something on the market.

Please set a high risk warning to the info ingame window :)