• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4563] Problems with the Trader

DeletedUser

Under chrome or firefox I also have the same problem. I see my offer, but I can 't canceled. I have the same message: "the selected trade has been already accepted by another player." ..... But I don't have more ressources provided.:(

DeletedUser136

My own trades are gone, but I didn't reseive the goods :(
I did for some earlier, not for others now... I'm pretty sure they are somewhere in cyberspace and will come back when the issue is resolved... (fingers crossed)...

DeletedUser590

Hum...I'm missing more than 1000 planks, I know we are playing with a beta version, so let's be patient . Here are some suggestions :
1. Maybe you could put a time limit, that is if the offer is not taken e.g. after 3 days, then the player gets his goods back,
2. Inform the player when the offer is accepted.

One question : how do you know that the offer still exists ?

DeletedUser590

One further information : I don't see the offers I put this morning and yesterday evening on the marketplace, neither does one of my neighbours (Kassandra).
My question is : what do you suggest me to do ? Wait for a solution to be found and not use the trader for a while ? Go on proposing offers, since the goods are "somewhere" ? Do you think it is useful or useless to contact the support ?
I'm ready to go on taking the risk to still loose some goods, since we are playing on a Beta version, and you need feeback from the players to solve the bugs... but I also need some indications about what to do to help you solving this issue.

Thank you for your response.
Corseforever

DeletedUser334

Hello Corseforever.
According what happened to me , i didn't lose my goods.
I also couldn't see them to the trader but after the issue had been resolved i could see them again.
So i want to think you'll be ok after the problem resolve again.
Am using the trader but i only see old offers that they have been already taken.
i can place an offer and i see my offer to the trader.
I don't think you have to contact support.
and again .... am kinda sure you'll have your missing goods back.
So maybe we all have to wait for a while .

***edit : after refresh i can't see the offer i placed a few seconds ago :)

I hope i helped.
Sorry if my English are not good.
Am from Greece, don't know very good English

DeletedUser136

Since it's a confirmed issue, I'm sure support knows its still happening (and we do keep posting here about it. lol)... and since we're all on computers there is always a digital record of the game. I'm going to give them time to fix it and then see where my goods levels are.

DeletedUser334

i see some changes to the trader.
i see new offers
i was able to take an offer
i saw someone took my offers.

am not saying the problem is resolved.

maybe we could test and share what happens.

DeletedUser590

i see some changes to the trader.
i see new offers
i was able to take an offer
i saw someone took my offers.

am not saying the problem is resolved.

maybe we could test and share what happens.

Thank you for this information BrokenHeart
On my side : I just can see now my previous offers... And I cancelled them. :))
So one thing is sure, the goods are not lost even though you don't see your offers.
Something is happening, let's observe.

DeletedUser590

Thank you Muf-Muf. Good job ! I will keep you informed, should it happen again :)

DeletedUser

I just logged in and see my 500 missing marble in my depot :):).
These were the 500 I wanted to trade.
good job :D:D:)

DeletedUser

when i logged in today i saw all my "lost" offers on the market
i was also able to delete them (goods were returned to me) and was able to make and take some trades too
so yay :D

DeletedUser

Everything works perfectly. Thank you for your efficiency :)

DeletedUser331

So for me it's still so I can see my three set specials times and sometimes not. the problem is not fixed yet

So for me it's still so I can see my three set specials times and sometimes not. the problem is not fixed yet
We have given it a quick look and your trades appear to have been processed fine - your trades have been accepted, making them disappear from the Trader window. Should you feel something is wrong still, could you please contact our support with a bit more detailed information (when was the offer posted? what was the offer?), so we can have a closer look? Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser

Good afternoon , I have the same problem and my offers are not reflected anywhere.
So I can not cancel them.
400 units of material in any part of the game .

I have already applied for my advocacy support, the issue of my offers .

DeletedUser688

I also think I lost 40 plancks during the tracer "illness", could you verify please ?