• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4561][Graphic issue]: Start production "Marble Mosaic", the icon of the production bounces

DeletedUser116

Description: When i want to produce on the Marble Manufactory, i choose the production called as "Marble Mosaic" and i click on the "Produce" button.
I click on the "Marble Manufactory" with the animation, and the game shows a new window where there are some descriptions. Under the box "Production level" there is an icon who move up and down (Video 1, 1:11s)
There are some wrong behaviour of this icon for the Stell Manufactory and the same "Planks manufactory" (Video 1, 1:36 until to end the video)

Step by Step:
1)I log into my account
2)I wait which my city is loading
3)I click on the image of the "Marble Manufactory"
4)the game shows a new window where you can choose the different production and i click on the "Produce" button on the "Marble Mosaic" production.
5)I click again into the image of the "Marble Manufactory" with animation, and the game shows a new window where there are some description
6)Under the box "Production level" there is an icon who move up and down (Video 1, 1:11s)
7)There are some wrong behaviour of this icon for the Stell Manufactory and the same "Planks manufactory" (Video 1, 1:36 until to end the video)

Browser: Google Chrome 40.0.2214.111 m
Flash player version: WIN 16,0,0,305,
Size Monitor:1366x768
Monitor: AMD Radeon HD 7670
Nickname: etms51
Server: Beta 1
Version game: 0.10.

Video:
Video 1 =>

Please fix this icon which move on the up and down icon when i start a production of the anything Manufactories

(*)PS: I delete the cache of the my browser yesterday.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks for reporting this etms51 :)

I'm setting this to confirmed as the video clearly shows what's happening. Does it happen every time you look at this menu? And did you try in another browser?

If anyone else has experienced an issue with the icon on their production tab of the Marble Manufactory menu (or any other icon on a production tab) moving up and down please post here.

DeletedUser116

Thanks for reporting this etms51 :)

I'm setting this to confirmed as the video clearly shows what's happening. Does it happen every time you look at this menu? And did you try in another browser?

If anyone else has experienced an issue with the icon on their production tab of the Marble Manufactory menu (or any other icon on a production tab) moving up and down please post here.

AmySteele, This behavior is still present in every time, when you produce a Marble or other productions.
Now i test this issue into IE 11.0.9600 and i've the same issue. Sorry if i don't make an another video, but i've the same behaviour of the Chrome.