• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4536] 'discovered areas' shown as not discovered

DeletedUser

vecinosmap.jpg
Sometimes entering the map 'discovered areas' are shown up as 'not discovered', reload the map or even move the map, solves the prob ....

Marindor

Thank you for reporting this. It seems like a loading issue with the World Map. Could you (and any other players who encounter this issue as well), please provide us with the following information:

Operating System:

Browser and Version:

Flash Version:

Screen Resolution:

It would be very helpful to our developers to see if there's some kind of correlation between players who experience this issue. Thank you very much for your help on this!

DeletedUser

Operating System: Windows 8.1
Browser and Version: Chrome 40.0.2214.115 m
Flash Version: 16.0.0.305
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Note: this information should also be available for you in the HTTP-header-information & client-viewport-information in each forum post, and I imagine also in the correspondent/actual registry info of each player.

Marindor

We can indeed confirm this issue, so I'll set it to "confirmed" and we'll pass it through to our developers. In the mean time, anyone who experiences this issue, please provide us with the requested information so the problem can be found as quickly as possible :)

DeletedUser119

Hi,

I think I've a similar issue.
If I go in the city of 2 of my neighbors, no matter what I do in their town (aid or not) when I go back to the world map they disappear.
As they are my southernmost neighbor I have no discovered area which disappear around them.

It only happen whith these 2 and it happened every time I go in there town.

To make them appear again, I have to move on the world map or quit and go back to the map.

Player Name: Liathary
World: zz1
Operating System: windows 7
Browser and Version: firefox 36.0.1
Flash Version: 16.0.0.305
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768

Edit :
I've tried to open town of undiscovered people on the same line than the 2 who disapear and each time the town I've visited and everything to the south from this town disapear.
Maybe Extranjero's neighbor who disapear is on the same line too.
I'll try looking for it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119

I did not find the Extranjero's neighbor neither to the right nor to the left of my neighbors who disappear.

With undiscovered neighbor, sometimes even the background does not load :

DeletedUser628

Fixed with update 0.12 - discovered neighbors no longer appear as undiscovered.

Liathary's screenshot that shows blue hexes is behavior that's still present. It's likely due to a different issue, it seems to affect the map on start-up but disappears quickly afterward. Will check that additionally.