• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [45352] Construction tent missing during upgrade of Temple of Toads

Brummbaer

Version: v1.185-beta.1-(d0a4a71) - html5 (2023-09-21 08:55)

Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Chrome 64-bit (latest version)
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Brummbaer
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title(s): none

Current situation:

Construction tent missing during upgrade of Temple of Toads (see screenshot)

Expected situation:

See construction tent during upgrade as displayed on all other building during the upgrade process

1695323023887.png

Steps

Be in chapter 21

Upgrade Temple of Toads to level 27

Mention – No construction tent visible

Start bug report

(Screenshot)

Dhurrin

Not just on AWs either. Same issue here on factories and residences and workshops, which is very annoying.
They show up on the screen as if the construction is already completed (new lvl graphics) So it LOOKS like all builders are free when actually they are still busy.

1695342074432.png

TimeMachine

Hmpf, confirmed? Already reported on Discord??
We have to place it here
Which comes first Discord or Forum? Who get the reward??
Very confusing
Your post was uploaded on 21.09.
I reported the bug on 22.09 on Discord, after reporting the bug on Discord I saw that the same bug was already posted here.

Your post @Brummbaer was first, so you got to be rewarded with the diamonds I guess.

TimeMachine

Hello, after careful consideration, every bug in the last 2 weeks that was reported both on the discord and the forum from different players, both players will be rewarded but from now on, only bugs reported on the discord server will be rewarded.
@Brummbaer I have been rewarded today, hoping you too.

I guess you were the last Beta-Player getting rewarded for a bug report via forum, which is kind of something special to me.

Brummbaer

75 Diamonds for the bug and additional 50 Diamonds if you fill the bug report template with information and steps which leads to a reproduction, so 125 Diamonds

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

I mean you cant see exact numbers in UI, only xx.xK

Yeah, that was a bad change. I think you can still see your exact amount when you are spending some. I have the diamond confirmation box checked, so I could test that without spending any, next time I load the game.

Edit: nope, this does not work, It has been so long, if ever, that I would use diamonds as a substitute for something, that I thought it showed you total on the purchase screen and not just the amount you would be spending.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

75 Diamonds for the bug and additional 50 Diamonds if you fill the bug report template with information and steps which leads to a reproduction, so 125 Diamonds

That makes sense. I was lazy on some of them and did not use the template, so got less than 100 from those. lol