• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4518] Wrong player info

DeletedUser157

If you visit another player on the map then go back to the map then back to your own town the wrong player information is shown on your top left.

Image / Link shows the problem.
http://prntscr.com/6c4br0

^ My town with another players player info.

Elderflower

Me too. I used the Home button to go back and the player information shown in my home town is the last one I visited.
If I go back to the world map and click on my town then it takes me back to the normal home town view.

DeletedUser

yup...something is not right ... i am not manoloooooo :'( LOL ;)

DeletedUser

I also got a new identity...

While wrong avatar and player name shown you even cannot click the avatar.

DeletedUser

Hi,
I've discovered the same bug. I guess it's in today's update.
You can have back your identity (avatar, name and rank), if you go back to your city on the world map, by clicking on your city's name.

DeletedUser317

Also i have this problem, and if i reload the game in that condition the game only load up to 64% and now i not able to play.
I clear browser and flash cache.
Win 8.1
happens with IE 11 and Chrome both latest versión.

Edit: After like 10 minutes and 3 or 4 time close the browser i was able to enter the game again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

notme.JPG

I have a new name, too :)
Browser: waterfox

DeletedUser283

some extra notes :
If I go back to my city directly from the visited player, I do not get the error
if I go from the visited city to the world map, then to my city, avatar, name and ranking are changed to those of the owner of the visited city; also message icon only allows sending messages to the owner of the visited city.

windows seven family edition premium, SP1, Waterfox 35.0, flash plugin 16.0.0.305

DeletedUser628

Just a quick note: if you need to get rid of the wrong info, you can enter your tech tree and then return to your city. A refresh fixes it as well, but you may find the tech tree visit quicker and more convenient way of going around the issue until it's fixed. :)

DeletedUser

The same happened to me since this day.... i think i have an Identity-Problem...
:confused:;)

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Fixed in the update to 0.12 - I'm now 'myself' whichever way I get back to my town from visiting my neighbours :)