• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4450] Upgrading buildings not recognized for quest

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):
Yesterday, I got the new quest "Using Strenghs: Planks" that asks me to upgrade 2 planks factories. I have done that twice now, but none of the actions have been counted. I even tried to build a new planks factory in case it did not actually mean "upgrade" but that didn't do the trick either.

What I expected to happen:

I upgrade one plank factory from level 7 to 8 and get a notification that I am only missing one upgrade now in order to fulfil the requirements of the quest. Then I upgrade the second plank factory from level 7 to 8 and finish the quest to get the 800 planks as reward.

What actually happened:
I have upgraded two planks factories (one yesterday, one today) but none have been counted and I still have to upgrade 2 in order to fulfil the quest. The way I see it, it is currently impossible to finish that quest so I might have to decline it even if I miss out on 800 planks reward for some upgrades that I would have done anyways.

Player Name: Schoki00

World: Beta

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Schoki00, welcome to the forum and thanks for reporting this issue :)

There is currently a problem with quests of the type that ask you to upgrade a building not recognising the upgrade under certain circumstances*. This issue has been forwarded to the developers and we are currently awaiting a fix.

*These circumstances are specifically if the upgrade is completed while you are offline. Please see the announcement here

Last edited:

DeletedUser236

just had the same problem with a different quest.. Upgraded my silk manufactory twice but only one was counted for my quest (it doesnt say that it has to be 2 different manufactories, there is ofcourse the possibility that thats why it isnt working)

img
There is also a small mistake in words.. It says "you marble" while it should be "your silk"

Marindor

just had the same problem with a different quest.. Upgraded my silk manufactory twice but only one was counted for my quest

Hi Acamax, the exact task is this:

Upgrade Silk Manuf. 2x min. level 3

So that means it should be 2 Silk Manufactories that are already level 3 or higher (so to level 4 or higher). Was this the case?

We're already working on a solution to rephrase this, for it can be confusing. I've also forwarded the "Marble" text in the description while the quest is about Silk here. Thank you for pointing that out!

DeletedUser236

Hi Acamax, the exact task is this:

Upgrade Silk Manuf. 2x min. level 3

So that means it should be 2 Silk Manufactories that are already level 3 or higher (so to level 4 or higher). Was this the case?

We're already working on a solution to rephrase this, for it can be confusing. I've also forwarded the "Marble" text in the description while the quest is about Silk here. Thank you for pointing that out!

Sorry for the late reply.. I upgraded the one and same silk manufactory a couple of times (since I read it as "upgrade silk manufactory twice (two times aka 2x)").. I upgraded it to level 4, 5 and 6.. And only the upgrade to level 4 was counted for the quest :)

DeletedUser236

Okay so it should be 2 different silk manufactories if I understand correctly Acamax?
It seems like it yes, 'cause it didn't count my multiple upgrade of one and the same silk manufactory for the quest :)
So the "upgrade silk manufactory 2x" should be "upgrade 2 silk manufactories"