• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate [4450] Noble Residences Quest broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser126

3548492660.jpg

The quest Noble Residences is broken and is not updating when you upgrade any residence. Tried on different tiers.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Khebeln, thanks for reporting this issue! When you say 'tried on different tiers' which residences did you try to upgrade and on which tiers/levels were they? What happened when the residences finished their upgrade?

DeletedUser126

I tried upgrading Tier 5, 9, 10, 11. Finished tier 9.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Khebeln :)

To clarify, do you mean that you completed upgrades to all those levels, but that the quest would only complete when upgrading a residence to level 9, or that you only completed the upgrade to level 9 and did not complete the upgrade to the other levels and that the quest is still not complete?

By the way, would you mind editing your opening post to include the template that can be found here as it will give us all the relevant information regarding this issue :)

DeletedUser126

General Description (Overview):

What I expected to happen:
Quest to update

What actually happened:
Quest not updating

How often has this happened:
Always

Screenshots/Additional information:
3548492660.jpg

Reproduction Steps:

1. Start upgrade on any Residence

2. Quest Not updating

3. Declined quest and tried few more times, no change.

Player Name: Khebeln

World: Beta1

Operating System: Windows 8

Browser and Version: Chrome

Screen Resolution: 1900x1080

DeletedUser126

I tried upgrading Tier 5, 9, 10, 11. (but not finished just cancelled the upgrade) Finished tier 9 completely and quest did not update.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
This issue was also reported here and has now been forwarded to the developers for fixing. Thank you for your assistance investigating this issue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.