• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate [4442] Weird population changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Having something around 14-24 available population, I closed Elvenar tab (I had just put down a Silk manufactury to build). Later I open it and it shows -10 available pop, in red numbers. I check my level 2 workshop and it shows that it will give me back I think it was 22 pop if I delete it. I proceed to delete it, and my available population goes up for 44 people, up to a total of 34 available pop.

DeletedUser

Yes this is possible, because Elevenar had a problem with refreshing the headline or other things. Example: Yesterday (or this morning?) I upgraded the barracks, but in the headline are 5/5 builders available.
So it is good to resfresh the game bevor you do something in hasty action. In the version upgrade report stands this problem as solved, but this is actually not in all cases true.

Browser: Chrome

DeletedUser

Hello

I have currently the same problem in my town. I only upgrade residence since this afternoon and population is still negative. This mornig I got 224 population, and suddently it fall at -52. So i decided to upgrade homes, got +24 and now (after upgrade 4 residences) I got -8. It seems the population is harvested like the gold in residences. When recolting gold I saw the image representative of population floating like the gold image.

I use Google Chrome as browser.

I hope you understand my problem.

DeletedUser231

Might be a good thing to occasionally delete all your accumulated internet trash. Stuff collects and CCLEANER works to clean out the accumulation of thiss junk. Just a thought to try and help. I run FIREFOX and so far this game has run Flawlessly for me.

DeletedUser

I just run CCleaner and it did'nt change anything. I also tried to lunch the game with firefox, the problem stay the same.
In few hours I got 4 residences whitch level up, so I will screenshot the problem ;)

DeletedUser231

I just run CCleaner and it did'nt change anything. I also tried to lunch the game with firefox, the problem stay the same.
In few hours I got 4 residences whitch level up, so I will screenshot the problem ;)

Very odd. My population has never been in the negative at all.

DeletedUser

i got the same issue yesterday. And an other one, when i launch an upgrade and cancel it after a few moment, pop didnt grew up.

DeletedUser481

Ive got this same problem ... only I havent people in negative numbers ...
Cleared history, caches and cookies but still the same ... using Maxthon Browser :(

Have a good game Elves and Humans ;))

About 15 minutes later.
I had 3 Scroll factories. I removed one and I think I came back also people who I lost :-o :)

After new login ... minus 109 .. ehm hmhhh h,h ( maybe I must login again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks! This issue is now confirmed and forwarded to the developers for fixing :)
It was also reported here (click) so I am closing this thread as a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.