• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4441] Production quests don't recognize production

DeletedUser334

It seems it's a general issue many players have.
So we wait.

DeletedUser

I'm having the same issue.
"Produce 3 wooden-Chests" - produced 6 of them about 5 times, but still shows 0/1 and won't get finished.

DeletedUser

i am also having the problem with the 3x wooden chests quest.......the finished chests not registering in the quest box

DeletedUser

Producing multiple novel did not pay out. It took a 24 hours.:confused:

DeletedUser

It might be due to the change in quest validation : before you only needed to launch a building upgrade or a production for it to validate, they changed this for building, the building must be finished => if it the same in quests but at the arrival the production are not named (they only correspond to an add x material to stocks) then the quests does not get any feedback from the game

DeletedUser

i am also having problems with the quest 3 Wooden chests, Please.

DeletedUser

i am also having the problem with the 3x wooden chests quest.......the finished chests not registering in the quest box

DeletedUser555

I have the same problem with the quest "A Big Order" witch ask me to produce 2 "Luxury Armchairs".

DeletedUser581

Hi,
We know now these quests are not workable...
My question is, "how to escape them and find new quests" whereas there's no button to decline?

DeletedUser

Good news folks! The quests to 'produce x somethings' should now be fixed, so you should now be able to complete them :)

How about the Quest "Goods of the Highest Quality?" You have to upgrade two BOOSTED factories a grade. I just finished upgrading ONE of my BOOSTED Steel Mills and got no credit for doing so.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
That issue has not yet been fixed but the developers are working on it. Please see the announcement here for details :)

You can find the bug report for quests of the upgrade x buildings type here

DeletedUser

That issue has not yet been fixed but the developers are working on it. Please see the announcement here for details :)

You can find the bug report for quests of the upgrade x buildings type here

Thanks for your response..... I would, however, like to suggest that you put a notification up on the first page that loads the game letting everyone know that one of the two issues has been fixed, akin to the one where you let us know two different types of quests were broken when the game loaded. Just a thought.

DeletedUser236

The quests to 'produce x somethings' should now be fixed

The one I started before the fix (24h production) and finished after the fix didn't count.. Started a new one after the fix, so I'll know later today if it's working now :)

DeletedUser236

Not gonna edit my last post 'cause people will overlook it.. But I just finished another 24 hour production and my quest doesn't recognize it :(

Gs1U6ux.png

Dunno if it's fixed for others, but for now I'm not gonna risk not being productive for another 24 hours so I'll decline the questo_O

DeletedUser503

Have gotten credit for 2 masks, but not the 3rd. Set up more productions tonight,
will see if the bug fix will work and show the quest completed in the morning.