• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [4441] Production quests don't recognize production

DeletedUser406

I have done the quest "Produce 3 wooden chests" two times, but so far it doesn't recognize I have completed the task. The task is still waiting for me to finish.

Eurocrisis, running Chrome on an iMac (and having lots of fun by the way)

DeletedUser336

lol you have to do it 3 times your note says you have done it twice :)

DeletedUser406

It is true that I have done the quest only twice, but both times I produced 3 wooden chests. So, 6 altogether...

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi eurocrisis :) thanks for reporting this issue :)

Is anyone else having a problem with this quest?

DeletedUser

A friend has a similar problem with the Quest "3 wooden chests please"
She started and finished the 9h wood production several times but it is not accepted.
I remember having no problems.
Sorry but I do not have my friends infos she is not able to tell me...

My Info:

Player Name: Cybershen

World: Beta 1

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit

Browser and Version: Firefox 35.0.1

Flash Version: 16.0.0.305

Screen Resolution:
1920x1080

Just wrote this in the wrong section this is the right place ^^

DeletedUser336

I finished the quest and had to do the production 3 times not just produce the 3 boxes. maybe more of a text issue?

DeletedUser468

I do have the same problem with this quest. I have produce at least 6 time a wooden chest but the quest is still there, not counting my production. And there is no way to cancel the quest.

Silinia34

DeletedUser471

sers,

I do have the similar problem with this quest. I have to produce 3 Warrior masks. startet and finished the production for two times in three steel manufactory. but still not completed the quest...

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks all - looks like this is affecting more than just this one quest - see this thread for details of another similar quest. This issue has now been reported to the developers and they are looking into it :)

I've amended the title of this thread to make clear it is affecting more than just one quest.

DeletedUser

Same problem here, i have produced 9 wooden chests and still game does not recognized even one.

DeletedUser

i have to produce 2 giant globe, I have maked it, but Quest is noch finish.

DeletedUser395

Same problem here, I have produced lots of decorative pillars and still game does not recognize even one.

DeletedUser

Same problem here too. I produced wooden chests 3 times and nothing.
Now i'm waiting productions to be ready again.

DeletedUser

I have similar problems with two quests now...

First Quest: A Big Order - "Produce 2 Giant Globes" - I have produced it and the quest dont finish. Still 0/2.

Second Quest: Prosperous Citizens - "Upgrade 3 Residences" - I have upgraded three Residences (have Screenshots, because the other quest dont work either), but only two did count. Now 2/3.

DeletedUser224

Hello, the same problem with the quest "A Big Order: Produce 2 Luxury Armchairs". I have produced the luxury armchairs but the quest don't finish...
I would know what I have to do... I decline the quest?

DeletedUser406

I am not sure about the Luxury Armchair Querst, but the Wooden Chest Quest cannot be aborted...
I guess we'll have to wait for a fix to the problem,

DeletedUser

i have the same problem, i had to produce 2 giant globes but quest is not finished.
another problem with the quest: upgrade two boosted manuf., i upgraded my first steel manuf. but it didn´t count. second steel manuf. is upgrading at the moment, i think this also will not count

DeletedUser

I also had the same problem with the "boosted manufacturies" not paying out. The next one, "upgrade scrolls manufacturies" also didn't pay out.

The quests after that, payed out double, because human advisers showed up as well as; and before; the elven advisers and offered the next quests. They awarded the same payout as the elven advisers. (unfortunately my screenshots won't upload.)

DeletedUser334

Hello everybody and goodmornig.
Am Kostas from Greece.

Sorry for my English as i don't know them well enough.

I'm also having the same issue with quest/task produce 3 decorative pillars.
It's a 9 hour marble production.
As i read is a general issue and we have to wait till it gets resolved ?
am i right ?

DeletedUser

Hello,

I have the same problem for another quest.

Quest : A Big Order
I should produce 2 Admirable Altars. I produced 2 Admirable Altars (took me 1 day) and the Quest showes still 0/2.
So I produced 2 more Admirable Altars and nothing !! Still 0/2 again !

Is there an issue ???