• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate [4441] A Big Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser231

Build 2 Luxury Armchairs

A non-deleteable quest...

I have tried TWICE to build them and nothing happens and I cannot delete the quest so I am stuck with it.

DeletedUser231

TY

My forum search skills is rather weak. I am sure they will have this addressed in short order then. Appreciate the heads up.

DeletedUser

My forum search skills is rather weak.
I think we have all the same problem. I read often the new bug reports, but I have no general view about all bugs. We live in the year 2015 and there is no database with a template to fill in :eek:. Probably this work was in the past done by volunteers, so innogames as IT-company don`t need a database :D.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks folks - this is indeed a duplicate of the issue ThaMartin linked to :)

Regarding searching the forum, in terms of bugs I would always recommend just checking the confirmed issues subforum before posting a new bug, and a quick glance through the first few of the reports in the main 'report a bug' forum. This will show whether your issue has already been confirmed, or was reported by someone else and is currently being investigated.

Status
Not open for further replies.