• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [44330] Tournament available early

owl76

Game version: v1.176-beta.5-(df60604) - html5 (2023-05-09 13:58)
Game world: beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome Version 113.0.5672.63 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System or Mobile Device: Ubuntu linux
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: owl76
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
Tournament is available

Expected situation:
Tournament should not be available for another 90 minutes

Reproduction Steps
1. Open game
2. Tournament start announcement appeared
3. Tournament province can be started

1683646339122.png

Buttrflwr

Sigh...and for those of us that were AT WORK...and didn't realize it had started early, now it ends WAY before I expected it to. UGH!

Alcaro

Unfortunately, this change took by surprise some of my fellows (those with Timewarp + Polar Bear), and they couldn't do a squat.

TY @Karvest - I will warn my fellows.

BlueSoul

and for those of us in Aus/NZ/Christmas Island, where the global 'day' starts first, where the end of our summer daylight saving & the start of nthn hemisphere SDS already makes game times difficult during our winter, we are further penalised, unless we're insomniacs. Hoping the unannounced time changes were for some temporary/unplanned Inno convenience....:rolleyes:

Pixie27

This affected the outcome of the tournament in our FS this week. Myself and other members didn't realise that it had started earlier and therefore also didn't know it finished early. Participation levels were down this week as a result because some didn't get their last round in like myself. I was the only mage who could have applied perks this week, but due to the messed up timing I missed it. For the first time in the history of our FS we missed the 10th chest and one of our members left because they didn't get their blue print. Incredibly frustrating all round. Why is there still no announcement from Inno what happened and why only Beta is affected?